Yes, the Women’s Fellowship is holding a spring rummage sale. Here are the details: Sale: Wed. April 14 from 4-7 pm and
Thurs. April 15 from 10-2 pm.
Masks will be required and the number of people limited during the sale.
Donations accepted Sat. April 10 through Tues. April 13 at noon in Fellowship Hall. You will place your items in the marked spaces.
1) limit clothing to no more than 2 lg. bags/boxes per family
2) bundle sets of towels, bedding, outfits, toys/games, shoes, etc
3) mark sizes/measurements on bedding, curtains, tablecloths, etc.
4) clean and make sure items work
5) furniture and larger items may go in office hall or basement
HELPERS are needed to fine tune arrangements on Tuesday, April 13, collect money at the sale times, and pack up about 1:30 ish on Thurs. NO HEAVY LIFTING until clean up time.